DRDO – Gas Turbine Research Establishment will release the 150 Trainee Jobs this Year 2022. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. To apply for the Indian Telephone Industries Limited (ITI Limited) Recruitment login to the official website www.drdo.gov.in
Organization: DRDO – Gas Turbine Research Establishment (DRDO-GTRE)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 150
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
- Graduate Apprentice Trainee
- Diploma Apprentice Trainee
- ITI Apprentice Trainee
Applying Mode: Online
Starting Date: 21.02.2022
Last Date: 14.03.2022
- Applicants should pass ITI, Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, B.A, B.Com, B.Sc, B.E, B.Tech from a recognized board.
|Minimum Age||18 years|
|Maximum Age||37 years|
- Graduate Apprentice Trainee – Rs. 9,000/- Stipend
- Diploma Apprentice Trainee – Rs. 8,000/- Stipend
- ITI Apprentice Trainee – Rs. 7,000/- Stipend
- Based on Academic Marks Merit
- Written Test
How to Apply:
- Go to the official website www.drdo.gov.in
- Find the advertisement for DRDO, click on the advertisement.
- DRDO notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Candidates will be provided the opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- Finally, click the submit button and take the print of the application form.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 21.02.2022
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 14.03.2022