DRDO RCI Apprentice Recruitment 2022 | DRDO RCI: 150 Apprentice Posts 2022 | DRDO RCI Apprentice Job Notification 2022 | DRDO RCI Apprentice 2022 Online Application @ https://rcilab.in/– DRDO RCI invites Online applications for recruitment of 150 Graduate Apprentice , Technician (Diploma) Apprentice, Trade Apprentice Posts. This online facility will be available in the Official website @ https://rcilab.in/ from 25.01.2022 to 07.02.2022.
|DRDO RCI Recruitment 2022 [Quick Summary]|
|Organization Name:||DRDO -Research Centre Imarat|
|Job Category:||Apprentice Training|
|Total No of Vacancies:||150 Graduate Apprentice , Technician (Diploma) Apprentice, Trade Apprentice Posts|
|Place of Posting:||Hyderabad|
Latest DRDO RCI Apprentice Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
DRDO RCI Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|2.||Technician (Diploma) Apprentice||60|
DRDO RCI Apprentice Eligibility Criteria:
|1. Graduate Apprentice – B.E/B.Tech in [ ECE, EEE, CSE, Mechanical, Chemical ], B.Com and BSc|
|2. Technician (Diploma) Apprentice – Diploma in [ ECE, EEE, CSE, Mechanical and Chemical ]|
|3. Trade Apprentice – ITI pass out (NCVT / SCVT affiliation) in [ Fitter, Turner, Electrician, Electronics Mechanic and Welder ]|
|Terms & Conditions for Apprenticeship Training:
– All the qualifications must be from Indian Institutions recognised by Appropriate Statutory Authority.
– Registration of B.E/B/Tech/Diploma candidates on www.mhrdnats.gov.in and ITI trade apprentices on www.apprenticeshipindia.org is mandatory.
– The candidates who have completed the qualifying examinations (Graduate, Diploma and ITI trade apprentices in 2019, 2020 and 2021) as regular candidates are only eligible to apply.
– Candidates possessing B.Sc./B.Com qualification are required to apply through https://rcilab.in only by clicking on appropriate tabs. C
– andidates with post graduate qualification are not eligible to apply. Suppression of facts will also lead to disqualification, at any stage of the selection process or during the training period.
– Candidates who have already undergone apprenticeship training or at present undergoing apprenticeship training under any organization are not eligible to apply.
– Candidates with more than one year work experience are not eligible to apply.
Age Limit: (As on 01.01.2022)
|1. Graduate Apprentice – not be less than 18 years|
|2. Technician (Diploma) Apprentice – not be less than 18 years|
|3. Trade Apprentice – not be less than 18 years|
Go through DRDO RCI official Notification 2022 for more reference
|1. Graduate Apprentice – Rs.9000/- p.m|
|2. Technician (Diploma) Apprentice – Rs.8000/- p.m.|
|3. Trade Apprentice – As per Govt. Norms|
DRDO RCI Apprentice Selection Process 2022:
Selection will be made on the basis of Academic Merit/Written Test/Interview as required,subject to satisfactory verification of the documents.
How to apply for DRDO RCI Apprentice Post:
– Before filling the application form, candidates shall ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in the advertisement.
– Candidates registered in the respective portals are required to submit their applications online through the following website link: https://rcilab.in
Important Dates for DRDO RCI Apprentice Post:
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||25.01.2022|
|Last date for Submission of Application||07.02.2022|
DRDO RCI Apprentice Official Notification & Application Link:
|DRDO RCI Official Website Career Page||Click Here|
|DRDO RCI Official Notification PDF||Click Here|
|DRDO RCI Online Application Form||Click Here|
|Registration Link for B.E/B/Tech/Diploma||Click Here|
|Registration Link for ITI trade apprentices||Click Here|