HPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2022 | HPCL: 100 Apprentice Posts 2022 | HPCL Apprentice Job Notification 2022 | HPCL Apprentice 2022 Application Form PDF Download @ http://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/– HPCL invites applications for recruitment of 100 Graduate Engineering Apprenticeship Posts. The applicants are requested to Download Application Form through Official Website @ http://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/. The last date for the receipt of application along with enclosures is 28.02.2022.
|HPCL Recruitment 2022 [Quick Summary]|
|Organization Name:||Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited|
|Job Category:||Apprenticeship Training|
|Total No of Vacancies:||100 Graduate Engineering Apprenticeship Posts|
|Place of Posting:||Mumbai|
Latest HPCL Apprentice Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
HPCL Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|1.||Graduate Apprentice Trainees in the field of engineering viz… Instrumentation/ Chemical/ Electrical & Electronics/ Computer Science/ Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical||100|
HPCL Apprentice Eligibility Criteria:
|– B.E/B.Tech in Instrumentation Engineering/ Chemical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering/ Computer Science Engineering/ Civil Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Electrical Engineering
– Only Indian nationals are eligible to apply.
– Candidates passed out prior to 01-03-2020 are not eligible for apprenticeship training. (Final qualifying semester result date)
– Candidates having work experience of one year or more are NOT eligible to apply.
Age Limit: (As on 19.02.2022)
|1. Graduate Engineering Apprenticeship – 18 to 25 Years|
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through HPCL official Notification 2022 for more reference
|1. Graduate Engineering Apprenticeship – Rs. 25,000/-|
HPCL Apprentice Selection Process 2022:
- Candidates fulfilling above mentioned eligibility criteria will be called for interview at Mumbai Refinery office address. Management reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates to be called for Interview which will be tentatively scheduled in the month of March 2022.
- Merit list will be drawn basis the academic results of engineering degree and Scores in the Interview.
- Final offer for apprenticeship training would be subjected to clearing the Medical test as per HPCL standards and submission of all the documents / certificates towards proof of age, qualification, caste, medical certificates of PwBD and medical fitness etc., as may be applicable.
How to apply for HPCL Apprentice Post:
- Once candidates have enrolled themselves on NATS portal, candidates need to log onto NATS portal using their USER ID/EMAIL ID and password
- Once logged in, on the home page, candidates have to click on “ESTABLISHMENT REQUEST” and select option “Find Establishment” from drop down menu.
- Click on “Find Establishment”, the page appears with two “Search criteria”, i.e. Option to search by 1) Preferences and 2) Establishment Name
- Among the search criterion option select Establishment name, candidates need to type” “HINDUSTAN PETROLEUM CORP. LTD.(MUMBAI REFINARY)”and click on option “Search”
- Once candidates click on search, apprentice vacancies at Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited appears. Candidates need to click on Establishment name “HINDUSTAN PETROLEUM CORP. LTD.(MUMBAI REFINARY)” and select “Apply” button.
- Once candidate clicks “Apply” button a message appears as given below “Successfully applied for the training program”.
- Before applying candidates must ensure that all their profile details (Caste, Educational background, Personal credentials etc.) along with aggregate percentage (refer calculation of percentage in eligibility requirements, clause) are appearing correctly in their application. HPCL will not make any revisions/corrections in the data submitted by candidates. Candidates are required to contact their BOAT Mumbai (Western Region) office in case of any corrections.
- The candidates can confirm if they applied for the establishment by checking under the tab “Establishment Requests”
Important Dates for HPCL Apprentice Post:
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||19.02.2022|
|Last date for Submission of Application||28.02.2022|
HPCL Apprentice Official Notification & Application Link:
|HPCL Official Website Career Page||Click Here|
|HPCL Official Notification & Application Form PDF||Click Here|
|NATS portal Registration & Login Link||Click Here|