Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has recently job notification for the post of Probationary Officer has been released officially. Applying Candidates read the official notification. Interested candidates can apply online at the Official website on or before 27 Oct 2021. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Organization: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
Type of Employment: Bank Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 4,135
Job Location: All Over India
Post Name: Probationary Officer
Official Website: www.ibps.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 10.11.2021
IBPS Details of Vacancies 2021:
- Probationary Officer
- Candidates must have passed Bachelor’s Degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age: 20 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 years
IBPS Pay Scale Details:
- Refer to Official Notification.
- Online Preliminary Examination
- Online Main Examination
- SC/ST/PWD candidates: Rs. 175/-
- Other Candidates: Rs. 850/-
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.ibps.in
- Click on the IBPS Notification and refer to all details.
- Fill the Online Application Form.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
IBPS Important Dates:
- Starting Date of Application Form : 20.10.2021
- Closing Date of submission Application: 10.11.2021
IBPS Important Links:
IBPS PO Previous Year Question Paper: Click Here