IIT Madras Recruitment 2022 | IIT Madras: Project Officer Posts 2022 | IIT Madras Job Notification 2022 | IIT Madras 2022 Online Application @ https://icandsr.iitm.ac.in/ – IIT Madras invites Online applications for recruitment of 01 Project Officer Posts. This online facility will be available in the Official website @ https://icandsr.iitm.ac.in/recruitment/ from 28.02.2022 to 21.03.2022.
|IIT Madras Recruitment 2021 [Quick Summary]|
|Organization Name:||Indian Institute of Technology Madras|
|Advertisement No:||ICSR/PR/Advt. 22/2021 Dated: 25/02/2022|
|Job Type:||Temporary Basis|
|Duration:||One year, extendable based on the performance.|
|Total No of Posts:||01 Project officer – Social Media Strategist Posts|
Latest IIT Madras Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
Applications are invited for the temporary post of Project Officerfor the project titled “Centre for AI4Bharat”a Research Centre, IIT Madras.
|SI No||Name of Post||No of Post|
|1.||Project officer – Social Media Strategist||01|
Eligibility Criteria for IIT Madras Vacancy 2021:
|Qualification: Bachelor / Master’s Degree in Advertising, Marketing, Business Management, Media and Communications, Journalism or related field.
Experience: A minimum of 2 – 5 years of relevant experience is required. Experience in an international higher educational organization or a similar environment may be an advantage.
Skills and Competencies:
– A solid understanding of the use of a range of social media platforms, particularly in relation to advertising/branding and engagement
– Strong copywriting and editing skills suitable for each platform, from knowing how to write a successful tweet to using effective storytelling techniques
– Knowledge and understanding of algorithms and search engine optimisation
– Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas
– Strong communication and people skills for articulating ideas to colleagues and clients
– Leadership qualities to lead and motivate a team
– Excellent team working, collaboration and networking skills
– Organisational skills, with the capacity to prioritise and work across multiple projects
– Project and campaign management skills
– The ability to work well under pressure in order to meet deadlines
– Skills in data analysis and interpreting statistics
– Online community management and customer service skills to strike the balance between publicity and stimulating direct discussion with potential and actual customers
– An eye for detail and the ability to work accurately
– Motivation and commitment.
– Basic knowledge of Photoshop/Canva or similar platforms
|Project officer – Social Media Strategist – Rs. 40,000 pm to Rs. 50,000 pm|
Selection Procedure for IIT Madras:
IIT Madras may follow the following process to select the candidates.
|1.||Written / Skill Test|
How to apply for IIT Madras Project Officer Post:
Eligible candidates can apply online through the Official website https://icandsr.iitm.ac.in/recruitment/ from 28.02.2022 to 21.03.2022. Before applying, Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per published in the online advertisement.
Important Dates for IIT Madras Project Officer Post:
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||28.02.2022|
|Last date for Submission of Application||21.03.2022|
IIT Madras Project Officer Official Notification & Application Link:
|IIT Madras Official Website Career Page||Click Here|
|IIT Madras Official Notification PDF||Click Here|
|IIT Madras Online Application Form||Click Here|