Southern Railway Recruitment of Act Apprenticeship 2021. Interested candidates can check official notification www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in and read eligibility details before applying online.
|Name of the organization||Southern Railways|
|Job Name||Act Apprenticeship|
|Last Date||30-06-2021 05:00 PM|
Southern Railway Act Apprenticeship 2021
Advertising Notice for Southern Railway Jobs For the year 2021 at Southern Railway, Apprentices are proposed to be appointed by the Ministry. Details of systems and vacancies are as follows.
Vacancies are 3 railway units across tamilnadu
- Garage Works, Perambur – 936
- Central Workshops, Ponmalai – 756
- Signal and Telecommunication Workshop, Pothanur – 1686
- Total 3,378
Education Qualifications for SR Railway Recruitment
Applicants should be Matriculation, Higher Secondary / IIT qualified.
Age Limit for Act Apprenticeship Tamilnadu Railway Job
They must be between the ages of 15-24.
Freshers / 10th Qualified – 15-22 years
ITI / 12th Qualified – 15- 24 years
Age relaxation applicable as per rules
OBC – 3 years
SC/ST – 5 years
PWD – years
₹100/- for OBC / GEN Male Candidates
No fee for Female, SC, ST PWD Candidates
How to Apply sr railway apprenticeship
- Applicants should apply online through “Www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in …> News & Updates …. | Personnel Branch Information”.
- Visit RRCChennai
- Click to register
- Select Railway Units which you want apply
- Select Freshers if 10th qualified or ITI
- Finally select division you want apply
- Select trade
- Click to proceed
- Click to checkbox and proceed to application
- Fill details of education age details
- Contact – Deputy Chief of Staff Garage and Wagon Works, Perambur, Chennai – 600023
Starting Date to apply online – 01-06-2021
Last date to apply online – 30-06-2021 05:00 pm
|Short Notice||Click here|
|Notification Link||Click here|
|Apply Link||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|