TNUSRB SI Recruitment 2022 | TNUSRB: SI Posts 2022 | TNUSRB Sub-Inspectors of Police (Taluk & AR) (TK, AR, TSP) Job Notification 2022 | TN Police SI (TK, AR, TSP) 2022 Online Application @ https://tnusrb.tn.gov.in/– TNUSRB invites Online applications for recruitment of SI (TK, AR, TSP) Posts. This online facility will be available in the Official website @ https://tnusrb.tn.gov.in/ from 08.03.2022 to Updated Soon.
|TNUSRB Recruitment 2022 [Quick Summary]|
|Organization Name:||Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board|
|Job Category:||Tamilnadu Govt Jobs|
|Employment Type:||Regular Basis|
|Total No of Vacancies:||Sub-Inspectors of Police (Taluk & AR) Posts|
|Place of Posting:||Tamilnadu|
|Last Date:||Updated Soon|
Latest TNUSRB SI (TK, AR, TSP) Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
TNUSRB Invites Applications for the Following Posts
|SI No||Name of Posts|
|1.||Sub-Inspectors of Police (Taluk & AR)|
TNUSRB SI (TK, AR, TSP) Eligibility Criteria:
|1.Sub-Inspectors of Police (Taluk & AR) – Candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree from any University recognised by UGC / Government on the date of Notifications.|
Age Limit: The applicants should have attained the age of 20 years and should not be aged above 30 years as on 1st July of the Notification year. The upper age limit relaxation given to certain categories is as follows:-
|Category||Upper age limit|
|Backward Class, Backward Class (Muslim), Most Backward Class/Denotified Community.||32 Years|
|Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyar), Scheduled Tribe.||35 Years|
|Destitute Widow||37 Years|
|Ex-servicemen/Ex-personnel of Central Para-Military Forces (Discharged from service within 3 years from the date of notification / Serving persons who are going to retire within one year from the last date of receipt of application.||47 Years|
|Departmental candidates appearing for departmental quota examination||47 Years|
- a) The following communal reservation will be followed as per existing rules and Government Orders :-
|Backward Class (Muslim)||3.5%|
|Most Backward Class / Denotified Communities||20%|
|Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyar)||3%|
- b) Community Certificate issued by Tamil Nadu Government only will be considered for communal reservation.
- 20% Reservation is provided for Departmental quota candidates.
- 10% Reservation is provided for Sports quota candidates.
- 20% Departmental Quota:-
Police Constables and Head Constables and their equivalent ranks in the Taluk, Armed Reserve Police and Tamil Nadu Special Police can apply under 20% Departmental Quota. They should have completed 5 years of service as on the date of notification. Written Examination for departmental quota will be held separately.
- 10% Sports Quota:-
Candidates applying under 10% Sports Quota should fulfill all the norms prescribed for open candidates. In addition, the candidate is required to produce Form-I, Form-II or Form-III for the approved 16 games/sports for an event held within 5 years preceeding the date of notification. The details of certificates required for claiming sports quota are as follows:-
|Name of the form||Level of participation||Issuing authority|
|FORM-I||Represented India at International Competition||Secretary of the National Federation of the game concerned.|
|FORM-II||Represented State at National Level Competition||Secretary of the National Federation or Secretary of the State Association of the game concerned.|
|FORM-III||Represented University at Inter- University Competition.||Director or other officer in-charge of sports in the University.|
List of approved Games and Sports:
- Basket Ball, 2.Football, 3.Hockey, 4.Volley Ball, 5.Hand Ball, 6.Kabbadi, 7.Wrestling, 8.Boxing, 9.Gymnastics, 10.Judo, 11.Weight Lifting, 12. Aquatics (Swimming), 13.Athletics, 14.Equitation (Horse riding),15. Rifle Shooting and 16. Silambam are eligible for awarding marks.
5.20% PSTM PREFERENCE:
20% of all vacancies shall be set apart on preferential basis for the open candidates who studied from 1st Standard upto the First Bachelor’s degree (qualifying degree) in Tamil Medium.
Concessions for special categories:
- EX-SERVICEMEN / EX-PERSONNEL OF CENTRAL PARA-MILITARY FORCES/ SERVING PERSONS WHO ARE GOING TO RETIRE WITHIN ONE YEAR FROM THE LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATION:-
- Age relaxation is given upto 47 years.
- The Ex-Servicemen / Ex-Personnel of Central Para-military Forces who have not completed 3 years after discharge from service and the serving Armed Forces / CPMF personnel who are going to retire within one year from the last date of receipt of online application are eligible for applying for this recruitment
- DESTITUTE WIDOW:
- Age relaxation is given upto 37 years.
- The Destitute Widow candidates should obtain “Destitute Widow Certificate” from the Revenue Divisional Officer / Sub-Collector / Assistant Collector and upload the same along with the online application. Failing which they will not be considered under Destitute Widow category.
- Age relaxation is given upto 35 years.
- The Transgender candidates may decide their self-identified anyone gender such as men or women or as third gender for the Physical Measurement Test, Endurance Test, Physical Efficiency Test.
iii. If transgender candidates applies under Third gender, they will be treated like women candidates. The 30% reservation will apply to them.
- If the transgender candidates produce their community certificate, they can get the beneficiary of communal reservation like other candidates.
- If the transgender candidate does not produce their community certificate, they will be treated as Most Backward Class category.
TNUSRB SI (TK, AR, TSP) Selection Process 2022:
TNUSRB may follow the following process to select the candidates.
|1.||Written Examination (Part I Tamil Language Eligibility Test)|
|2.||Written Examination (Part II Main Written examination)|
|3.||Physical Measurement Test|
|5.||Physical Efficiency Test|
|1. SI (TK, AR, TSP) –|
Application Fee/Exam Fee for TNUSRB SI (TK, AR, TSP):
|The Examination fee is Rs.500/-. If the Police Departmental candidates apply for both under open quota and departmental quota, he/she shall pay a sum of Rs.1000/- as examination fee, which shall be paid either through cash challan or online payment.|
How to apply for TNUSRB SI (TK, AR, TSP) Post:
Candidate(s) fulfilling all the above clearly laid down criteria will have to apply online only through the link on the TNUSRB website in the careers webpage under current openings section i.e. https://tnusrb.tn.gov.in/ from 08.03.2022 to Updated Soon. No other mode of application will be accepted.
Important Dates for TNUSRB SI (TK, AR, TSP) Post:
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||08.03.2022|
|Last date for Submission of Application||Updated Soon|
TNUSRB SI (TK, AR, TSP) Syllabus & Question Papers:
|TNUSRB SI (TK, AR, TSP) Syllabus & Exam Pattern||Click Here|
|TNUSRB SI (TK, AR, TSP) Question Papers||Click Here|
TNUSRB SI (TK, AR, TSP) Official Notification & Application Link:
|TNUSRB Official Website Career Page||Click Here|
|Notification for recruitment of Sub-Inspectors of Police (Taluk & AR) – 2022 will be published on 08.03.2022|
|TNUSRB Official Notification PDF|
|TNUSRB Online Application Form|