TNHRCE Vacancy Details March 2022
|Organization Name||Tamilnadu Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments Department (TNHRCE)|
|Post Details||Office Assistant, Night Watchman|
|Salary||Rs. 15,700 – 62,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Erode – Tamilnadu|
|TNHRCE Official Website||tnhrce.gov.in|
TNHRCE Recruitment required eligibility details
- Educational Qualification: As per TNHRCE official notification candidate should have completed the 08th, LMV License from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Name of the Post||No of Posts||Qualification|
|Driver||1||08th, LMV License|
TNHRCE Salary Details:
|Name of the Post||Salary (Per Month)|
|Office Assistant||Rs. 15,700 – 50,000/-|
|Driver||Rs. 19,500 – 62,000/-|
As per the Tamilnadu Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments Department Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 34 years, as of 01-Mar-2022.
No Application Fee.
How to apply for TNHRCE Recruitment (Office Assistant, Night Watchman) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Associate Commissioner, Tamil Nadu Hindu Religious & Charitable Endowments, 20 Chinna Muthu Street, Near Erode Trust Hospital, Erode-638001. on or before 30-Mar-2022
Steps to Apply for TNHRCE Office Assistant, Night Watchman Jobs 2022
- First of all, go through the TNHRCE recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – The recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purposes and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience, etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last, sent the application form to the below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 04-03-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 30-Mar-2022
TNHRCE Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: tnhrce.gov.in