TNPSC Group 2 2021: notification, exam date, syllabus and online Application – TNPSC Group 2 notification 2021 to be released by TNPSC for 1500 interview and non-interview (CCSE-II) vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online for TNPSC Group 2 exam from May 14, 2021 to June 14, 2021 at tnpscexams.in. TNPSC Group 2 prelims exam to be held in August 2021.
News: According to TNPSC annual calendar 2021, TNPSC group 2 notification 2021 will be out in the last week of July 2021 and prelims exam will be conducted in October 2021.
|Exam Name||TNPSC Group 2 Exam 2021|
|Conducting Body||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Exam Type||State Level Exam|
|Exam Date||Prelims exam: August 2021.
Main exam: November 2021.
|Language||Tamil and English|
|TNPSC Help desk||044-25332833|
You would like to apply online for TNPSC Group 2 Exam 2021? Here is all you need to know about TNPSC Group 2 (2021) notification, exam date, eligibility criteria, online application form,last date, syllabus, exam pattern, hall ticket, selection process and results.
NPSC Group 2 notification 2021 pdf (Group – II Services – Interview & Non Interview Post) for over 1500 vacancies has released with new changes in syllabus. Candidates need to register at tnpscexams.in by paying one time registration process fee and then submit TNPSC group 2 application form 2021 before the last date – June 14, 2021
TNPSC Group 2 exam will be conducted in the fourth week of August 2021, for that candidates should download hall tickets from the first week of August 2021 at TNPSC official website tnpsc.gov.in by login with application ID and date of birth.
TNPSC Group 2 exam 2021 includes different interview and non-interview posts, and each post contains different eligibility criteria and regulations related to age limit and education qualification.
TNPSC Group 2 Exam Date 2021
|TNPSC Group 2 Notification 2021||Tentative Date|
|TNPSC Group 2 Application form 2021||May 14, 2021|
|TNPSC Group 2 Apply last date 2021||June 14, 2021|
|TNPSC Group 2 Hall Ticket 2021||August 2021|
|TNPSC Group 2 exam date 2021 – Prelims||August 2021|
|Declaration of TNPSC Group 2 results – prelims||September 2021|
|TNPSC Group 2 exam date 2021 – Mains||November 2021|
|Declaration of TNPSC Group 2 results – Mains||December 2021|
Let us look at the TNPSC Group 2 2021 exam date and all important dates.
- The TNPSC Group 2 application form 2021 will be released through online mode on May 14, 2021 at tnpscexams.in & the applicants will be able to submit the application form till June 14, 2021.
- TNPSC Group 2 exam date is out and prelims exam will be conducted in August 2021 in various cities across exam centers of Tamil Nadu.
- TNPSC Group 2 hall tickets will be issued to the eligible candidates from the first week of August 2021.
- The group 2 prelims results are expected to be out in the month of September 2021.
- TNPSC group 2 main exam will be held in November 2021 and results for the same to be declared in December 2021.
- Selected candidates will be called for certificates verification for non interview posts in December 2021. However, for interview posts, candidates will be called for interview in the same month.
TNPSC Group 2 Eligibility 2021
TNPSC Group 2 eligibility decided by the candidate’s age and education qualification. Eligibility requirements for TNPSC Group 2 included in Combined Civil Services Examination–II (Interview and Non-Interview Posts) (Group-II Services) posts follows as:
TNPSC Group 2 Age Limit
TNPSC Group 2 age limit is 18 to 30 years for general category candidates. There is no maximum upper age limit for SC/ST/BC/MBC reserved category candidates.
- For General Category: Maximum 30 years.
- For SC, ST, BC, BCM, MBC: No max age restrictions.
TNPSC Group 2 Education Qualification
There is different educational qualification required for TNPSC Group 2 interview and non-interview posts, so it’s better to refer the official notification.
Knowledge in Tamil
Applicants should also have a sufficient knowledge of Tamil on the date of notification.
TNPSC Group 2 Application form 2021
TNPSC Group 2 Application form 2021: Apply online for TNPSC Group 2 exam by filling online application form at tnpscexams.in from May 14, 2021 to June 14, 2021. The last date for TNPSC group 2 application form submission is June 14, 2021. However, application fee payment can be made till June 16, 2021.
Step by Step Approach to TNPSC Group 2 Apply Online 2021
- Applicants should apply online for TNPSC Group 2 exam 2021 on the official website www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.in.
- Next, candidates should have TNPSC one time registration and then start submitting online application form.
- Registration is mandatory for applying to the exam, for one time registration, the candidates are required to pay a registration fee of Rs. 150 to confirm the registration. Once confirmed the registration is valid of a time period of 5 years. The applicants will be provided the registration ID and password which they should keep safely for future use.
- At the time of registration, the candidate will also be required to upload the scanned copy of photograph, certificates and signature on the portal.
- After registering to the website or logging to the website for already registered candidates, the candidate are required to click on ‘apply online’ button and use the same user ID and password created above.
- Candidates are now required to select the name of the post under TNPSC Group 2 service to which they want to apply.
- Applicants are required to upload the photograph and signature as per the guidelines else the application would be rejected.
- All the particulars mentioned on the application form such as name of the candidate, post for which the candidate has applied, educational qualification, category, date of birth, address, email ID, center if examination etc.
- After submitting the TNPSC Group 2 online application form, the candidate can take a print out and save the application for any future reference.
- Candidates can check their application acceptance status of TNPSC group 2 exam by login with one time registration credentials.
Note: Candidates are required to check the details carefully before confirming. Candidates will not be allowed to make changes in the application form. Applicants can also take a printout by providing their user ID and password. Applicants are not required to send the application form to the concerned department but keep it safely for any future reference.
TNPSC Group 2 Application fee Payment
Candidates should pay Rs. 150 for One Time Registration system and Rs. 100 for exam fee at the time of submitting application form.
- TNPSC One Time Registration fee – Rs. 150
- TNPSC Group 2 exam fee – Rs. 100
Applicants who have already registered for TNPSC One Time Registration system are exempted from paying the registration fee. Though, they still need to pay exam fee at the time of submitting the TNPSC Group 2 online application form 2021. However, the reserved category candidates such as SC/ST/PwD are fully exempted from paying exam fee.
Registration fee is mandatory for one time registration and its valid for 5 years. If you have one time registration details, then you just need to pay examination fee only. Applicant can made payment for exam fee by selecting online or offline mode payment options at the time of filling the TNPSC Group 2 application form 2021.
The TNPSC Group 2 application fee can be paid by online or offline methods by the applicant.
- SBI Online Payment: The online mode of payment can be done by debit card, credit card should be issued by the either Master or Visa only to make successful payment.
- SBI Offline Payment: The offline mode of payment can be done by the pay slips at SBI bank. Candidates have to download the pay slips & deposit the fee in cash at nearby SBI Banks branch. Candidates should not forget to take the payment receipt from the bank.
TNPSC Group 2 Syllabus 2021 – Prelims
TNPSC Group 2 Syllabus 2021 for Prelims Exam: The TNPSC Group 2 exam has 200 questions for 300 marks, out of which 175 were from general studies category, and remaining 25 questions from aptitude and mental ability test section. All the questions in the TNPSC Group 2 exam will be objective type and the time duration for the exam will be 3 hours.
|Subject||Duration||Maximum marks||Number of questions|
|General Studies (degree standard)||3 hours||300||175 items|
|Aptitude and Mental Ability
Test (S.S.L.C. Std.)
TNPSC Group 2 exam is completely objective type and comprised 200 questions for 300 marks that tests the candidates proficiency in General Studies, Aptitude and Mental Ability sections.
TNPSC Group 2 Syllabus 2021 – Main Exam
|Parts||Title||No of questions||Marks||Total
|Part A||Tamil to English Translation||2||25||50||Total Marks -100
Marks – 25
|English to Tamil Translation||2||25||50||Total Marks – 200
(No Minimum Qualifying Marks for Part- B)
|Part B||Precis Writing||2||20||40|
|Essay Writing on Thirukkural||2||20||40|
|Letter writing (Official)||2||20||40|
TNPSC Group 2 Exam Pattern 2021
- TNPSC Group 2 prelims exam is a qualifying written exam, where candidates will be picked based on their performance in the exam.
- Minimum 90 marks required to qualify in this exam.
- There will be 2 sections in the TNPSC Group 2 exam with 200 objective type questions for 300 marks.
- The total time duration for the TNPSC Group 2 exam is 3 hours.
- TNPSC Group 2 exam is bilingual that available in both the English and Tamil languages.
- All posts under TNPSC Group 2 services has common prelims and main exam syllabus.
TNPSC Group 2 Hall Ticket 2021
TNPSC group 2 hall ticket 2021 for preliminary exam will be available from the first week of August and exam will be conducted in the last week of August 2021. To download TNPSC group 2 hall ticket 2021, candidates should visit the official website tnpsc.gov.in and there needs to enter application ID and date of birth. Below are the steps to follow to get your hall ticket for TNPSC group 2 exam 2021.
Steps to Download TNPSC Group 2 Hall Ticket 2021
- Go to the TNPSC Hall tickets section http://www.tnpsc.gov.in/halltkt.html
- Next, Click on download TNPSC group 2 hall ticket 2021 for prelims.
- Enter your TNPSC group 2 application ID and date of birth.
- Then click on “submit” button.
- Your TNPSC group 2 hall ticket 2021 will be generated, download it and also take a print out of the same.
TNPSC Group 2 Results 2021
TNPSC Group 2 result 2021 for prelims and main exams – The result of TNPSC group 2 prelims exam will be declared in September 2021 through online mode on tnpsc.gov.in. It comes with the candidate obtained score and cut off marks in written exam. Selected candidates in prelims exam need to attend for main examination.
Below is the step-by-step procedure to check TNPSC group 2 results 2021.
Steps to Check TNPSC Group 2 Result 2021
- Firstly, go to TNPSC results official website i.e. http://tnpsc.gov.in/results.html
- Click on check TNPSC group 2 results link, then you will be redirected to a new page.
- Now enter your registration number and click on the Submit button.
- Your rank position along with secured marks will be displayed on the screen.
- Finally, take a print out of the result for the reference purpose.
TNPSC Group 2 Selection Process
- Step 1: Apply online for TNPSC Group 2 at tnpscexams.in
- Step 2: Download TNPSC Group 2 hall ticket 2021.
- Step 3: Take exam and get minimum cut off marks decided by the TNPSC.
- Step 3: Check results to know your marks and overall cut off marks.
- Step 4: TNPSC will release merit list based on the marks obtained by candidates in the prelims and main exams separately.
- Step 5: Selected candidates should attend for interview on the given date. No interview for non-interview posts.
- Step 6: Finally, the TNPSC will send offer letters along with reporting time to selected candidates.
The TNPSC Group 2 selection process will be done purely based on the candidate’s performance in exam and availability of jobs. The candidates who will be successful in prelims and main exams, they will be called for document verification. The final result of TNPSC Group 2 will be declared by releasing merit list with name of candidates and registration numbers.