TNPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification Released– Apply Online for Combined Geology Subordinate Service Examination for Assistant Geologist Post: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has released the notification for Combined Geology Subordinate Service Examination for the post èTN Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 25 Staff Car Driver Posts appay StarTamilExam on the Official Site. This Examination will hold on 20.11.2021 AN & FN and 21.11.2021 FN. The Online Applications will be available from 25.08.2021 on TNPSC Site. The Last Date for Submission of Online Application is 24.09.2021.
TNPSC Assistant Geologist Recruitment 2021 Details
|Name of the Board||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Geologist|
|Name of the Exam||Combined Geology Subordinate Service Examination|
|Number of Vacancy||26|
|Exam Date||20.11.2021 and 21.11.2021|
|Apply Online From||25.08.2021|
|Last Date to Apply||24.09.2021|
Job Vacancy 2021:
There are 26 vacancies allotted for this recruitment. In which the department wise vacancy distribution is provided below.
- Assistant Geologist in Geology and Mining Department- 15
- Assistant Geologist in Public Works Department- 09
- Assistant Geologist in Agricultural Engineering Department- 02
TNPSC Recruitment Age Limit:
- The minimum age limit to apply for this recruitment is 18 years. The maximum age limit for this recruitment is 30 year. In other way, the age of the candidates should be below the upper age limit (That means 30 years should not have completed).
- There is no upper age limit for the candidates who are belongs to the SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBC(V)s, MBCs and DNCs, MBCs, BCs(OBCMs), BCMs and DWs of all castes. Further age relaxation will be provided as per the norms of the board.
TNPSC Assistant Geologist Educational Qualification:
The candidates who are willing to apply for this recruitment should possess the educational qualification of M. Sc degree in Geology. For the post of Assistant Geologist in Agricultural Engineering Department, degree in Geology of any recognized University is necessary to apply. In addition to this, applicants should possess adequate knowledge in Tamil on the date of this Notification.
TNPSC Assistant Geologist Salary:
The candidates who will be selected for this recruitment will get the salary of Rs.37,700/- to 1,19,500/- as per the notification.
TNPSC Assistant Geologist Recruitment Process:
The selection will be made in two successive stages, viz. (i) Written Examination and (ii) an Oral Test in the form of an Interview. Examination will be held at Chennai centre only. Applicants should appear for the written examinations / certificate verification / Oral Test on the mentioned date. Further details regarding this will be intimated by the board soon.
Registration fee for one-time registration for this exam is Rs 150/- . Applicants who have already registered in One-Time online Registration system and within the validity period of 5 years are exempted. The examination fee of Rs150/- should be paid at the time of submitting the online application for this recruitment. The candidates who belong to the SC/ST, PWD and Destitute Widow are exempted from the exam fee. Further details regarding the fee relaxation can be read by using the link.
TNPSC Recruitment 2021: Important Dates
- Detailed Notification Released Date-25.08.2021
- Starting for Apply Online-25.08.2021
- Last Date for Apply Online-24.09.2021
- Combined Geology Services Examination 2021 Date- 20.11.2021 AN & FN and 21.11.2021 FN
How to Apply TNPSC Assistant Geologist Recruitment 2021:
- Go to official website of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC).
- Go to the notification tab and click the Combined Geology Subordinate Service Examination
- Read the job notification carefully. If you are eligible then click “Apply Online”
- One-Time Registration (OTR) using Aadhaar is mandatory before applying for any post.
- After that, proceed to apply online. Fill your details and submit.
- Take a print out of your application for future use.