The TNUSRB Police Constable cut-off 2022 is now available. The expected cut off for the TNUSRB police constable has been updated after the exam was conducted successfully on 27th November. The TNUSRB Police Constable cut-off determines the marks that students from different categories should achieve to be eligible for selection. The TNUSRB PC exam cut-off mark 2022 is segregated based on the gender and category of the candidate.
- Candidates can take a look at the previous year’s TNUSRB PC cut-off marks 2020 released by the TNUSRB on the official website as given below.
- This will help the candidates in setting up a milestone that they will have to reach to progress further in the TNUSRB Police Constable selection process.
- Testbook provides you with all the relevant details about the PC exam cut-off mark 2022 and sets you up for success.
|TNUSRB Police Constable Cut Off Overview|
|Exam Date and Time||13th December 2020||27th November 2022
10.00 – 12.40 pm
|Answer Key, Cut Off & Provisional select list for CV Release Date||19th February 2021||To be announced|
|Direct Link to download Cut Off marks||TNUSRB PC Cut Off 2020||To be announced|
|Written Exam Result Date||06th March 2021||To be announced|
TNUSRB Police Constable Cut Off 2022(Expected)
The TNUSRB Police Constable cut off the bar for candidates. Candidates should aim to achieve more marks than the cut-off to ensure that they stay in the selection process. The cut-off by the TNUSRB has been released on the official website after the completion of the written exam. Check below for details.
|Category||TNUSRB PC||TN Police Fireman||TNUSRB Jail Warder|
|General||60-65 Marks||62-67 Marks||57-62 Marks|
|BCM||55-60 Marks||58-63 Marks||55-60 Marks|
|BC||58-63 Marks||60-65 Marks||55-60 Marks|
|SC||50-55 Marks||50-55 Marks||45-50 Marks|
|SCA||58-63 Marks||60-65 Marks||55-60 Marks|
|MBC||55-60 Marks||58-63 Marks||55-60 Marks|
The previous year’s TNUSRB Cut Off 2021 marks for Police Constable exam are provided in the table below. Check the table for more details.
|CATEGORY||MALE||FEMALE & TRANSGENDER|
TNUSRB Police Constable Cut Off for Previous Years
TNUSRB Police Constable overall cut off marks release date 2022 is yet to be announced. For now, you can get an idea about the TNUSRB PC Exam cut-off mark 2022, candidates must know the previous year cut-off as it will affect this year’s cut-off. Here is the PC Exam cut-off mark 2019 issued by the official TNUSRB website.
|TNUSRB Police Constable Cut Off for Previous Year (2019)|
|Category||Men’s Cut Off Marks||Women’s Cut Off Marks|
|General||Sports||Ex. Servicemen||General||Sports||Ex. servicewomen||Destitute widow|
|OC – 31%||48||31||28||38||28||40||28|
|BC – 26.5%||48||31||28||38||28||–||29|
|BCM – 3.5%||38||28||30||28||32||–||–|
|MBC – 20%||48||31||28||38||28||32||29|
|SC – 15%||47||31||29||38||28||–||28|
|SCA – 3%||47||28||29||38||28||–||28|
|ST – 1%||47||31||–||38||31||–||–|
How to Check the TNUSRB Police Constable Cut Offs 2022?
You can download the PC exam Cut off mark 2022 from the official TNUSRB website following its announcement, here’s how.
Step 1: Open the website tnusrbonline.org.
Step 2: The left-hand side of the homepage consists of information and notifications about the TNUSRB Police Constable exam.
Step 3: Search for the PC exam cut-off mark 2022 notification.
Step 4: Once you find it, click on it and it’ll show up on your screen.
Step 5: You can then download the TNUSRB PC cut off marks PDF on your device.
How to Calculate TNUSRB Police Constable Exam Marks?
- For every correct answer, award yourself one mark.
- Add the total number of correct answers in the end.
- No negative marking in case of wrong answers
Factors Affecting TNUSRB Police Constable Cut Off Marks
The TNUSRB Police Constable cut offs are subject to change every year, depending on various factors detailed below.
- The number of applicants- If the number of applicants is high, the cut-off marks is increased to select top-performing candidates.
- Previous year cut-off- Previous year cut-off serves as a benchmark for coming up with new cut-off criteria. Every year the cut off is increased by a small margin to ensure fair competition.
- The number of vacancies- The PC exam Cut off mark 2022 will also depend on the number of vacancies available in this recruitment cycle. Less number of vacancies means a higher cut-off and vice versa.
- The difficulty of the exam- The cut off is adjusted according to the difficulty of the paper. If the paper is difficult, the cut off is decreased.
Minimum Qualifying Marks for TNUSRB Police Constable 2022 Exam
The minimum qualifying marks ensures that a particular candidate is qualified to compete in the selection process but isn’t necessarily bound to be selected. The candidates must secure more marks than both the qualifying marks and the cut-off mark to have a shot at the selection.
|Category||Minimum Qualifying marks|
Last updated: Nov 29, 2022
The TNUSRB Police Constable exam has been successfully conducted and the tentative answer key for the same has been released. Candidates can raise objections against the answer key till 10th December 2022. Earlier, the Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) has announced the TNUSRB Police Constable Exam Date 2022. The Tamil Language Eligibility Test and Main Written Examination were scheduled on 27th November 2022 from 10:00 AM to 12:40 PM. Candidates who will qualify for the Written examination will now be eligible for the Physical Measurement Test (PMT). Candidates who will get the final selection under the recruitment process of TNUSRB Police Constable 2022 will get a salary range between Rs. 18,200 to Rs. 67,100.