HIGH COURT OF JUDICATURE AT ALLAHABAD 2021 has released notification for the post of Law Clerk (Trainee). Interested candidates can read eligibility conditions before applying.Candidates are requested to download the application form from allahabadhighcourt.in/ website.
|High Court of Judicature
|Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs
|Name of the Job
|Law clerk ( Trainee )
|Online / Offline
Qualifications for High Court Judicature at Allahabad – Law clerk ( Trainee ) 2021
- Three Years Professional/Five Years Integrated Degree in Law from any Law College or recognized University throughout the country. Applications shall be accepted from such ‘Law Graduates’ who have not started practice as an advocate or engaged in any other profession or vocation/service. Those who have appeared in LL.B. (Final Year) in 2020-21 Examination and are awaiting results may also apply. Law graduates having scored not less than 55% marks in their LL.B. examination are only eligible to apply for the post of Law Clerks (Trainee). They will be required to submit their final mark sheet of LL.B. Examination at the time of interview, which may be held in the month of September, 2021.
- Computer knowledge, i.e., Data Entry, Word Processing and Computer Operations.
Job location : Allahabad
- ₹ 15000/- per month
Age Limit (as on 01.07.2021) for High court Judicature at Allahabad – Law clerk ( Trainee )
- Minimum – 21 years
- Maximum – 26 years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
- interview , which will be held only at Allahabad. The candidates for the interview will be called only after screening. No T.A. will be payable for attending the interview
How to Apply, Application Link for High court Judicature at Allahabad Law clerk ( Trainee ) post 2021
- The application forms can be purchased from the counter in the High Court Judicature at Allahabad and at it’s Lucknow Bench on payment of Rs. 300/- in cash. The applications forms are also available on the official web site of Allahabad High Court (www.allahabadhighcourt.in) and may be downloaded and used subject to payment of application form of Rs. 300/- to be paid through bank draft drawn in favour of Registrar General, High Court of Judicature at Allahabad.
- The application form along with one duly attested copy of High School Mark Sheet, High School Certificate in proof of age/date of birth, Intermediate Mark Sheet, Intermediate Pass Certificate, Graduation/Post Graduation Mark Sheets and Certificates and testimonials regarding Extra Curricular Activities and Computer Knowledge along with two self addressed envelope (size 5”x10”) each bearing postage stamps worth Rs. 40/- should be sent to the Registrar General, High Court of Judicature at Allahabad either by Speed Post, Registered Post with AD or through Courier.
Application last date
- Last date for Submission of Application
- 28.08.2021 5.00 P.M