- The written exam is of 70 marks for the open recruitment and for the departmental recruitment it is of 85 marks.
- The minimum qualifying marks for the TNUSRB SI 2023 exam is 25 marks.
- One can judge their marks in the TNUSRB SI 2023 exam with the help of the TNUSRB SI 2023 answer key.
To know the details of how to calculate the marks, read the complete article. Below are the links of previous year examination answer key links which will further help the aspirant of TNUSRB SI 2023 Recruitment preparation.
Steps to Download TNUSRB SI Answer Key 2023?
The TNUSRB SI answer keys 2023 will be available on the official website of the board after the exam will be conducted by the commission. One can download it by following the method given below.
Step 1: On the homepage of the TNUSRB site, you will find the recruitment section for the Sub-Inspector exam.
Step 2: In that section, search for the TNUSRB SI answer key 2023.
Step 3: Click on the link of the answer key, tentative or final, whichever is released.
Step 4: Download the PDF file.
Step 5: Print it to have the answer key at the ready.
Download the previous year’s TNUSRB SI final answer key here!
How to calculate marks for the TNUSRB SI Exam 2023?
One can calculate the rough estimate of his/ her marks in the TNUSRB SI examination 2023 before publishing the official result on the board’s website. To calculate your marks, gather the TNUSRB SI 2023 answer key and your answers, and follow the below given steps:
- Mark each correct question with 0.5 marks.
- There is no provision of negative marking for wrong or unanswered questions.
- Total your score, and you will have your estimated marks for the TNUSRB SI exam 2023.
TNUSRB SI Expected Cut Off Marks 2023
Tnusrb si answer key 20223 pdf download
Tnusrb si answer key 20223 pdf
Tnusrb si answer key 20223 english
si answer key 2023 pdf download
tnusrb answer key 2023 pdf download
si exam answer key 2023 pdf download in tamil
tnusrb si 2023 question paper with answer key
www.tnusrb.tn.gov.in answer key 2023
The TNUSRB SI cut off marks will be released within the weeks after the exam date. However, you can refer to the expected TNUSRB SI cut off 2023 marks given below to judge whether you have chances of selection to the next stage.
||Open (out of 70)
||Departmental (out of 85)
|MBC & DNC