Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will release the 4726+ CHSL Jobs this Year 2022. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. To apply for the Staff Selection Commission Recruitment login to the official website www.ssc.nic.in
Organization: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Employment Type: Central Govt Jobs
Total Vacancies: 4726+
Location: All Over India
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)
- Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA)
- Data Entry Operator (DEO)
- Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’
Applying Mode: Online
Starting Date: 01.02.2022
Last Date: 07.03.2022
Qualification: SSC Recruitment 2022 – 4726+ CHSL Post
- Applicants should pass 12th from a recognized board.
Age Limit:. SSC Recruitment 2022 – 4726+ CHSL Post
|Minimum Age||18 years|
|Maximum Age||27 years|
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) / Junior Secretarial Assistant (JSA):- Rs. 19,900/- To Rs. 63,200/-
- Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant:- Rs. 25,500/- To Rs. 81,100/-
- Data Entry Operator:- Rs. 25,500/- To Rs. 81,100/-
- Data Entry Operator- Grade A:- Rs. 25,500/- To Rs. 81,100/-
- Tier-I (Computer Based Examination),
- Tier-II (Descriptive Paper)
- Tier-III (Skill Test/ Typing Test)
- Document Verification (DV)
- Gen/OBC Candidates: Rs.100/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Women Candidates: NIL
How to Apply:
- Go to the official website www.ssc.nic.in
- Find the advertisement for SSC, click on the advertisement.
- SSC notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- To apply enter your details correctly and make the payment.
- Candidates will be provided the opportunity to edit their application form before submission.
- Finally, click the submit button and take the print of the application form.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 01.02.2022
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 07.03.2022