Theni Social Welfare Department Recruitment 2022: Theni Social Welfare Department (Theni Social Welfare Department) has released a notification at theni.nic.in for recruitment to the Post of Case Worker, Security Guard in Theni – Tamil Nadu. Interested candidates can Apply Offline on or before 28-Jan-2022
Theni Social Welfare Department Vacancy Details January 2022
|Organization Name||Theni Social Welfare Department (Theni Social Welfare Department)|
|Post Details||Case Worker, Security Guard|
|Salary||Rs. 6,400 – 15,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Theni – Tamil Nadu|
|Theni Social Welfare Department Official Website||theni.nic.in|
Theni Social Welfare Department Recruitment required eligibility details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
Theni Social Welfare Department Educational Qualification Details
- Educational Qualification: As per Theni Social Welfare Department official notification candidate should have completed Degree, Masters Degree from any of the recognized boards or Universities.
|Case Worker||Degree, Masters Degree|
|Multipurpose Helper||08th, 10th|
Theni Social Welfare Department Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|Case Worker||Rs. 15,000/-|
|Multipurpose Helper||Rs. 6,400/-|
|Security Guard||Rs. 10,000/-|
Theni Social Welfare Department Age Limit Details
- Age Limit: As per the Theni Social Welfare Department recruitment notification, the candidate’s maximum age should be 35 years .
No Application Fee.
How to apply for Theni Social Welfare Department Recruitment (Case Worker, Security Guard) Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can apply offline through the prescribed application format. The Applicant needs to send the application form along with relevant self-attested documents to the Specified Address in the Notification on or before 28-Jan-2022
Steps to Apply for Theni Social Welfare Department Case Worker, Security Guard Jobs 2022
- First of all go through the Theni Social Welfare Department recruitment notification 2022 thoroughly and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria – Recruitment link is given below.
- Please have the correct email Id and mobile number for communication purpose and keep the documents ready like ID proof, age, educational qualification, recent Photograph, resume, if any experience etc.
- Download the application from the above link or from official notification and Fill the form in a prescribed format.
- Pay the Application Fee as per your Category. (If applicable only).
- After completing all the information, cross verify provided details are correct.
- At last sent the application form to below-mentioned address:- the specified address in the notification (in the prescribed manner, through- Register post, Speed post, or any other service).
- Start Date to Apply Offline: 12-01-2022
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 28-Jan-2022
Theni Social Welfare Department Notification Important Links
- Official Notification pdf: Click Here
- Official Website: theni.nic.in