TNDTE Typewriting Revaluation Notice 2021. Tamilnadu Directorate of technical Examination has released the notification for the Revaluation Process of the Exams for (Typewriting, Shorthand and Accountancy) through Government approved Commerce (Typewriting) Institute from Official Site. Candidates can apply on-line for Revaluation for the same using the www.tndtete.in (188.8.131.52). The on-line application form carrying all the details and instructions, including the fee to be remitted, can be downloaded from the DOTE website (www.tndte.gov.in).
|1||Commencement Date for filing Application seeking answer paper xerox copy through online||31.12.2021|
|2||Last Date for filing application seeking answer paper xerox copy through online||06.01.2022|
|3||Last Date for receiving the printed on-line application form along with a Demand Draft for Rs.150/- and a self – addressed cover at DOTE (26 cm x 11 cm size)||17.01.2022|
1. Date of apply for Revaluation through on-line 31.12.2021
2. Last date for apply for Revaluation through on-line 06.01.2022
3. Last Date for receiving printed on-line application form for
Revaluation along with a Demand Draft for Rs.400/- for
Typewriting and Rs.500/- for Shorthand and Accountancy
4. Tentative date for declaration of Revaluation Results 17.01.2022
- Candidates who have taken the Government TechnicalTNDTE Typewriting Revaluation Examinations, February 2021 (Typewriting, Shorthand and Accountancy) through Government approved Commerce (Typewriting) Institute and also the Private Candidates can apply on-line for Revaluation for the same using the www.tndtete.in (184.108.40.206).
- A hard copy (printed copy) of the on-line application form should be submitted to the Directorate of Technical Education, either in person, or by registered post/ speed post, along with (2) Demand Draft for Rs. 400/- for Typewriting and Rs.500/- for Shorthand & Accountancy.
- Candidate has to pay Rs.400/-for Typewriting and Rs.500/- for Shorthand & Accountancy as fee per subject (for both first & second paper) for sending the Revaluation answer paper. The amount should be sent in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Additional Director of Technical Education (Exam) payable at Chennai
How to Apply for TNDTE Typewriting Revaluation 2021:
Step 1: The candidates, who apply for Xerox copy of answer paper, are alone eligible for applying for revaluation through online.
Step 2: While submitting application through online, the candidates should furnish their correct name, register number and Application No. as in the Answer Paper Xerox copy application form.
Step 3: If the candidates require Revaluation for two or more subjects, they have to apply through online separately for each subject.
Step 4: The schedule of revaluation and declaration of result will be available in the DOTE website. (www.tndte.gov.in/site)
Step 5: The name, register number and date of birth of the candidate should be mentioned on the reverse side of the Demand Draft.
Step 6: The printed copy of the online application form together with demand draft must be sent by to “ The Chairman, Board of Examinations, Directorate of Technical Education, Guindy, Chennai 600 025. However, the candidates may also handover the same at the Directorate of Technical Education in person.