TNUSRB Vacancy Details March 2022
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB)|
|Post Details||Sub Inspector|
|Salary||Rs. 36,900 – 1,16,600/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|TNUSRB Official Website||tnusrb.tn.gov.in|
TNUSRB SI Notification 2022 – Vacancy Detail
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|Sub Inspector of Police (Taluk)||–|
|Sub Inspector of Police (AR)||–|
|SI – Tamil Nadu Special Police (TSP)||–|
TNUSRB Recruitment required eligibility details
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree from any University recognized by UGC / Government on the date of Notifications.
Age Limit: The applicants should have attained the age of 20 years and should not be aged above 30 years as of 1st July of the Notification year. The upper age limit relaxation given to certain categories is as follows:
|Category||Upper age limit|
|Backward Class, Backward Class (Muslim), Most Backward Class/Denotified Community.||32 yrs|
|Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyar), Scheduled Tribe.||35 yrs|
|Destitute Widow||37 yrs|
|Ex-servicemen/Ex-personnel of Central Para-Military Forces (Discharged from service within 3 years from the date of notification / Serving persons who are going to retire within one year from the last date of receipt of application.||47 yrs|
|Departmental candidates appearing for departmental quota examination||47 yrs|
- The Examination fee is Rs.500/-. If the Police Departmental candidates apply for both under open quota and departmental quota, he/she shall pay a sum of Rs.1000/- as an examination fee, which shall be paid either through cash challan or online payment.
Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNUSRB) will select the eligible candidates based on their performance in the below stages.
- Written Examination
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Special Marks
TNUSRB SI Exam 2022
|1||Written Examination||70 Marks||85 Marks|
|2||Physical Efficiency Test||15 Marks||Exempted|
|3||Viva-Voce||10 Marks||10 Marks|
|4||Special Marks||5 Marks||5 Marks|
|Total||100 Marks||100 Marks|
How to apply for TNUSRB Recruitment (Sub Inspector) Jobs
Eligible candidates can apply Online at TNUSRB’s official website tnusrb.tn.gov.in, Starting from 08-03-2022
Steps to Apply for TNUSRB Sub Inspector Jobs 2022
- Candidates should apply online only through TNUSRB’s official website tnusrb.tn.gov.in
- Before applying, the candidates should keep a scanned image of their Documents.
- The candidate should have a valid e-mail ID and a Mobile Number is mandatory for registration and email ID and the given mobile number should be kept active. Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board will send intimations regarding certificate verification and other important updates
- Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Date of birth, Address, Email ID, etc. will be considered as final. Candidates are requested to fill in the TNUSRB online application form with the utmost care, as most of them likely no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained.
- Application fees can be done through either online mode or offline mode. (If Applicable).
- At last, Click on submit the application form, After submitting the application, candidates can save/ print their application number for further Reference.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 08-03-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: Updating Soon