,TNUSRB SI (Technical) Exam Syllabus 2022 2023 | TNUSRB SI (Technical) Exam Pattern 2022 2023 | TNUSRB SI (Technical) Syllabus and Exam Pattern are given on this page. So, candidates who are searching for the TNUSRB Syllabus 2022 they can collect full PDF on this page. TNUSRB SI (Technical) Syllabus plays a prominent role in any exam preparation. Without having TNUSRB SI (Technical) syllabus and Exam pattern nobody can know which subjects to prepare for the examination. You can check all details of TNUSRB Syllabus here. Are you looking for the free download? Then go through this section.
TNUSRB SI (Technical) Selection Process:
The Selection Procedure of the Exam will be as follows:
|1.||Written Examination (Part I Tamil Language Eligibility Test)|
|2.||Written Examination (Part II Main Written examination)|
|3.||Physical Measurement Test|
Marks Allocation for Open and Departmental Candidates:
All the eligible candidates will be called for Written Examination:
Part I. Tamil Language Eligibility Test:
- The Tamil Language Eligibility Test is qualifying in nature.
- It will be objective type in nature.
iii. It will consist of 100 questions for 100 marks and the duration of examination will be 100 minutes (1 Hr 40 mins.)
- The candidate has to obtain minimum of 40% marks in Tamil Language Eligibility test, for him/her to be eligible for the next level of evaluation of the main examination OMR answer sheet.
- The marks obtained in Tamil Language Eligibilty Test will not be considered for preparation of provisional selection list at any stage.
- In respect of 20% Departmental candidates, the Tamil Language eligibility Test will be commonly conducted along with those who are applying in open quota
vii. The candidates who have applied under BOTH Open and Departmental category will have to write the commonly conducted Tamil Language Eligibility Test only once.
Part II. Main Written examination:
NCC -2 Marks,
NSS -1 Mark,
|1.||Main Written Examination
(a) General knowledge
(b) Technical subjects
|2.||Marks for additional educational qualification||5 Marks|
|3.||Special Marks||5 Marks|
|Departmental candidates :
National Police Duty Meet
Gold – 5 Marks
Silver – 3 Marks
Bronze – 2 Marks
- i) Minimum qualifying marks in the examination shall be 28 marks out of 80 marks.
- ii) Question papers will contain 160 objective type questions. Each question carries ½ marks.
Physical Measurement Test:
The number of candidates called for physical measurement test, after clearing the written examination, will be 5 times the number of vacancies. The physical measurement test comprises of height and chest measurement for men and height measurement for women and transgender candidates. The minimum eligibility requirement is as follows:
|OC, BC, BC(M), MBC/DNC||Minimum 163 cms|
|SC, SC(A) and ST||Minimum 160 cms|
|Minimum 80 cms
Minimum 5 cms
II Women And Transgender :-
|OC, BC, BC(M), MBC/DNC||Minimum 154 cms|
|SC, SC(A) and ST||Minimum 152 cms|
- 20% Departmental Quota candidates are exempted from Physical Measurement Test.
- Only the open candidates who qualify in the Physical Measurement Test will be allowed to appear for the original Certificate Verification. Similarly, the departmental candidates who are called for in the 1:5 ratio will be allowed for original Certificate Verification.
Certificate Verification At Centre :
- The open candidates who qualify in Physical Measurement Test will be called for original certificate verification.
- The Departmental candidates will be called for in the 1:5 ratio for original certificate verification.
iii. The candidates who are called for Certificate Verification will have to produce their original certificates which they had uploaded during submission of the online application. Candidate who fails to produce the Original Certificates will lose his/her claims with regard to communal reservation, age relaxation and special quota. New certificates /claim other than uploaded certificates will not be entertained.
- The candidates who qualifies in Written Examination, Physical Measurement Test and original certificate verification will be called for Viva-voce in the ratio of 1:3.
- The Viva-Voce will be conducted at TNUSRB, Chennai. Candidates who are called for Viva-Voce should produce all the Original Certificates at the time of Viva-Voce.
iii. Candidates who are serving as Government Servants (other than the departmental quota candidates) in State Government should produce “No Objection Certificate” obtained from their respective Unit Heads.
- Candidates who are possessing NCC / NSS / Sports Certificates or Medals received in National Police Duty Meet (in-case of Departmental candidates) should produce the Original Certificates along with one photo copy of the same at the time of Viva-Voce for awarding of special marks.
Marks for Additional Educational Qualifications:
Marks shall be given to the candidates for possessing additional educational qualifications as detailed below, subject to a maximum of five marks. These additional marks will be awarded to the candidates possessing the following certificates during Viva-voce.
|B.E. Degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering -4 Years||02|
|BCA/B.Sc degree in Computer Science or B.Sc IT-3 years||02|
|B.E. or B.Tech Degree in Computer Science or I.T-4 Years||03|
|Post Graduate Diploma in Computer application-1 Year||01|
|M.E or M.Tech degree in Communication Systems -2 Years||01|
|M.E or M.Tech degree in Computer Science -2 Years||02|
Special Marks For NCC/NSS/Sports/Games For Open Candidates:
Special marks shall be given to the candidates during viva-voce as detailed below, subject to a maximum of five marks.
- National Cadet Corps (NCC)(Maximum 2 Marks):
|One Year Member/ “A” certificate||½ Mark|
|Possession of “B” Certificate||1 Mark|
|Possession of “C” Certificate/Under Officer Best Cadet in All India level||2 Marks|
- National Service Scheme(NSS) Maximum 1 Mark:
|Participation in a National Programme like Republic Day parade in New Delhi/National Integration and Motivation Camps/Inter State Youth Exchange Programme by the Department of Youth Affairs and Sports of State Government||½ Mark|
|Best Volunteer at State Level/National level or Best NSS Cadet at Republic Day Parade in New Delhi||1 Mark|
|As per G.O.No.8 dated:21.01.2002 and participation in regular activities or State Special camps||1/2 Marks|
Sports / Games (Maximum 2 Marks) Approved 16 games :
- Basket Ball, 2.Football, 3.Hockey, 4.Volley Ball, 5.Hand Ball, 6.Kabbadi, 7.Wrestling, 8.Boxing, 9.Gymnastics, 10.Judo, 11.Weight Lifting, 12. Aquatics (Swimming), 13.Athletics, 14.Equitation (Horse riding), 15. Rifle Shooting and 16. Silambam are eligible for awarding of marks.
- The candidates should have participated in the games through the associations recognized by the Sports Development Authority of Tamil Nadu.
- The candidate should have participated in the events representing Tamil Nadu State / Indian Nation and obtained the Form.I or Form.II certificates from the recognized associations of Sports Development Authority of Tamil Nadu or Tamil Nadu National Olympic Association or Affiliated Association of National Federation of India.
iii. The candidates should have participated in the events representing the Tamil Nadu Colleges / Universities and obtained the Form.III certificates.
|Represented School in District level||½ Mark|
|Represented College in zonal level (Inter Collegiate)||1/2 Mark|
|Represented University (Form-III) (Inter University)||1 Mark|
|Represented District in Inter District tournament||1 Mark|
|Represented State (Form-II) (Tamil Nadu)||1 1/2 Mark|
|Represented Nation in international Competition (Form-I) (India)||2 Mark|
In each category, the highest certificate (yielding maximum marks) will be considered. The maximum special mark a candidate can claim is 5.
Special Marks For Departmental Candidates:
|Winning of medal in the National Police Duty Meet (Maximum 5 marks)|
|Gold Medal||5 marks|
|Silver Medal||3 marks|
|Bronze Medal||2 marks|
|Departmental Quota candidates shall not be eligible for special marks for NCC/NSS/Sports/ Games.
Maximum special mark a candidate can claim is 5.
Provisional Select List:
- Provisional Select List is drawn based on the total marks obtained in the Written Examination, Viva-Voce and Special marks subject to communal reservation and total vacancies.
- If there is a tie in marks, the candidate senior in age shall be given priority in selection.
- If the marks secured are equal and date of birth is same preference shall be given to the candidate who is an outstanding scout, having received an award from the President of India.
- 20% of all vacancies shall be set apart on preferential basis for the persons who studied from 1st Standard to Diploma / graduation in Tamil medium.
Medical Examination And Verification Of Character And Antecedents: Provisionally selected candidates will have to undergo medical examination and verification of character and antecedents through Police Department.
|TNUSRB SI (Technical) Syllabus & Exam Pattern PDF||Click Here|
|TNUSRB SI (Technical) Official Career Page Link||Click Here|