TNUSRB SI (Technical) Education Qualification 2022 | TNUSRB SI (Technical) Age Limit 2022 | TNUSRB SI (Technical) Eligibility Criteria 2022 | TNUSRB SI (Technical) Eligibility Conditions 2022 | TNUSRB SI (Technical) 2022 Official Career Website @ https://tnusrb.tn.gov.in/
TNUSRB SI (Technical) Eligibility Criteria:
|Candidates should possess minimum a second class diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering awarded by the State Board of Technical Education, Tamil Nadu
A Degree (B.E/B.Tech) in Electronics and Communication engineering recognised by All India Council for Technical Education.
Age Limit: The applicant should have completed the age of 20 years and should not be aged above 30 years as on 1st July of the Notification year. The upper age limit relaxation given to certain categories is as follows:-
|Category||Upper age limit|
|Backward Class, Backward Class (Muslim), Most Backward Class/Denotified Community.||32 Years|
|Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyar), Scheduled Tribe.||35 Years|
|Destitute Widow||37 Years|
|Ex-servicemen/Ex-personnel of Central Para-Military Forces (Discharged from service within 3 years from the date of notification / Serving persons who are going to retire within one year from the last date of receipt of application.||47 Years|
|Departmental candidates appearing for departmental quota examination||47 Years|
|Backward Class (Muslim)||3.5%|
|Most Backward Class / Denotified Communities||20%|
|Scheduled Caste (Arunthathiyar)||3%|
- 20% Departmental Quota:-
- Police Constables and Head Constables and their equivalent ranks in the Taluk, Armed Reserve Police and Tamil Nadu Special Police can apply under 20% Departmental Quota. They should have completed 5 years of service as on the date of notification. Candidates applying under 20% departmental quota are exempted from Physical Measurement Test. However, they are required to attend the Certificate verification 1:5 ratio and Viva-Voce in 1:3 ratio.
Concessions for special categories:
- EX-SERVICEMEN / EX-PERSONNEL OF CENTRAL PARA-MILITARY FORCES/ SERVING PERSONS WHO ARE GOING TO RETIRE WITHIN ONE YEAR FROM THE LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATION:-
- Age Relaxation: The upper age limit shall be 47 years on the 1st July of the notification year.
- The Ex-servicemen/ Ex-personnel of CPMF who have not completed three years of period after discharge from service and the Armed Forces / CPMF serving personnel who are going to retire within one year from the last date of receipt of online application only can apply for this recruitment.
iii. They should attend the Written Examination, Physical Measurement Test (PMT), Certificate Verification and Viva-Voce.
- DESTITUTE WIDOW:
- Age Relaxation: The upper age limit shall be 37 years as on the 1st July of the notification year.
ii.The Destitute Widow candidates should obtain “Destitute Widow Certificate” from the Revenue Divisional Officer / Sub-Collector / Assistant Collector and upload the same along with the online application. Failing which they will not be considered under Destitute Widow category.
- a) Age Relaxation: The upper age limit shall be 35 years as on the 1st July of the notification year.
- b) The Transgender candidates may decide their self-identified gender anyone such as male or female or as third gender.
- c) If transgender candidate applies under Third gender and will be treated like women candidate. The 30% reservation will apply to them.
- d) If the transgender candidates produce their community certificate, they can get the beneficiary of communal reservation like other candidates. e) If the transgender candidates do not produce their community certificate, they will be treated as Most Backward Class category.
TNUSRB SI (Technical) Selection Process 2022:
TNUSRB may follow the following process to select the candidates.
|1.||Written Examination (Part I Tamil Language Eligibility Test)|
|2.||Written Examination (Part II Main Written examination)|
|3.||Physical Measurement Test|
|TNUSRB SI (Technical) Syllabus & Exam Pattern: Click Here|
|TNUSRB SI (Technical) Career Page Link: Click Here|